Day 01 - Arrival PARO Airport /Drive THIMPU(2hrs)
Met at arrival at Paro International Airport & transfer to Thimpu town. Rest of Day at leisure
Night Stay Thimpu
Day 02 - THIMPU
Located at 2300 Meters, Thimpu is Bhutans’ capital City & centre of Government, Religion & Commerce. It maintains its strong national character with traditional architectural style. Day excursion to TaschihhoDzon Fortress, Memorial Choten, Zilukkhan Nunnery & Paper Factory.
Night Stay in Thimpu.
Day 3 : Drive THIMPU/PUNAKHA (3 hrs)
In morning check-out from Thimpu Hotel& drive to Old Winter Capital of Bhutan-Punakha. En route Photo stop at Dochu La pass at 3048 Meters to view mighty Gangum Pensum peak at 7550 metres.The road now dips through ever changing forests, emerging in highly cultivated valley of After check into Hotel in Punakha/Wangdue town of Punakha Valley & brief rest; proceed to visit PunakhaDzong also called “ Palace Of Great Happiness” & enjoy brief hike through paddy fields to ChimiIhakhand “Temple of Divine Madam”
Night Stay Punakha Valley.
Day 4 - Drive PUNAKHA/PARO (4 hrs)
After breakfast check out from Punakha Hotel & drive west via Dochula pass at 3080 m; and weather permitting enjoy the Bhutan Himalaya peaks above 7000 mts. Continue driving to Paro for another 1 hour. Check into Paro Hotel on arrival.
Afternoon excursion to KichuLhakhang, one of the Oldest Temple in Bhutan,dating back to 7th Century and also visit 15th Century Chorten Type building of DungtseLhakhang and 17th century Fort of RinpungDzong-with intricate wood work & said to be one of the finest Bhutanese Architecture.
Night Stay in Paro.
Contact Us Booking
Day 5 - PARO
The Tiger’s Nest OR Tatshang Pelpung Monastery is located on a sheer 900 m cliff over Paro Valley. It is an impressive and un-miss-able sight but accessible only by walk or to ride mules/pony. If you need the riding horse, you must ask your local guide to arrange it on the previous day. From the trail head (2600m), the walk till the Cafeteria is a steep one hour uphill (about 350m ascent). From the Cafeteria (2940m) and areas around it, one can get a good close-up view of Taktshang. Savor views of the monastery over a well-deserved cup of tea and biscuits at the cafeteria.
Afternoon excursion to ruins of DrukgyalDzongFortress,built in 17th century & located 14kms north of Paro town. On a clear day, Mt. Jumolhari, Bhutan's holy peak is seen against its backdrop.
Night stay in Paro.
Day 6 - Morning: PARO Depart
After early breakfast check out from Hotel & transfer to Paro airport for your sensational take-off and scenic Himalayan flight past Chomolhari, Bhutan’s second highest peak.
- We will take care of Bhutan Visa
- Please ensure you carry Dual/Multiple Entry Visa for India.
Train Tour Cost Includes :
- One Nights stay in Delhi Hotel with buffet breakfast, airport & railway station transfers
- Combined Old/New Delhi Tour with typical Indian Lunch
- 7 Nights Travel on Palace On Wheels with meals, sightseeing tours
- Visa Arrangements for Bhutan
- 2 Night stay in Thimpu 4 Star Hotel with daily 3 Meals
- 1 Night stay in Punakha 4 Star Hotel with daily 3 Meals.
- 2 Night stay in Paro 4 Star Hotel with daily 3 Meals
- Airport transfers in Delhi & Bhutan
- Excursions,Sightseeing ,Monument Entrance ,Permit Fee & Guide Services in Bhutan
- Wash & Change facility in Delhi Airport 4 Star Motel on return, last day.
Extra Tour Cost(Not Included):
- Air Flight from Delhi/Bhutan/Delhi
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera fee at monuments & Tiger Reserve.(except Train Journey)
- Bottled drinking water at Hotel
- Use of spa facilities
- Telephone calls, use of internet & mini bar
- Laundry, tour insurance, tips, gratuity, porter fee & all other expenses of personal nature
- Air Flight to India & Visa arrangements
Contact Us Booking